In honor of the first day of school, here in Texas, and my first day back at the after-school program, I thought I'd grace y'all with a few pictures of my former self. Y'all already know that I will probably never show pictures from my 6th grade to middle school years but y'all can enjoy a few of these goodies.
- The first picture is me on my first day of kindergarten. If you remember this post where I tell y'all about that day and the 6th grader who split her lunch on me.
- To bad I didn't know some girl was gonna ruin my dress and make me cry.
- This is another picture of me in kindergarten. It has no real significance except I wanted to show y'all that my Momma really did put big bows in my hair as much as possible.
- After a couple of week they had everyone tested. I scored above most in my class and was then moved to am advamced kindergarten class where we did first grade work.
- Was I not the cutest Valentine ever? Wait, don't answer that.
- Momma outta be slapped for letting me go to school like this. Nevermind it was my first day of 1st grade. My are my knees so ashy and why is my hair flyin' all over my head. Y'all I have so many why's that have yet to be answered.
- I'm guessing I dressed myself in this pic and that is why there are no bows and plaid on my first day of second grade.
- I remember this picture well. I was in the third grade and on the schools basketball team. It was my first Mavs game. We lost but I got to meat Jason Kidd.
To all those going back to school or have little one starting school, enjoy! And yes the title of my post is actually something I told a teacher. When I was younger we only had one car for a bit. My Daddy worked nights and came home late one day. Of course this meant I was late for school. Yes, I told the teacher a version of this to get out of being tardy. Still talkin' my way out of things to this day. :)(:
SHARE THIS | PIN-IT | TWEET IT