If y'all don't know about the Big/Little bloggers network than you need to asap. I have signed up a few times and this time I was thrilled to be considered a big blogger. I don't consider myself a big blogger. Yes, I have started to have a few things come my way but I still feel small in the grand scheme of things. I guess there will always be someone bigger and better than you. Whelp, here y'all go! Y'all go show her some love.
small business owner so I also wanted somewhere I could inspire and document my journey. The name The Alisha Nicole came out of pure laziness! It has been my Twitter name for years and I figured if I named my blog the same thing it would eliminate the need to change my twitter name. Terrible I know.
2. If I could take over anyone’s blog for a day it would have to be Whitney’s over at I Wore Yoga Pants. Her blog is one of my daily reads and all of her posts give me a good laugh.
3. I can normally be found working or thinking of new ideas to add to the shop..and if I’m not working then I am definitely somewhere reading. I know that’s sounds extremely bland but I love it. I do go out occasionally though.
4. It would have to be Kanye and Jay Z together. Both give a great performance but together they are AMAZING. I definitely see myself years from now attending their reunion concert.
5. If you were to visit NC I'd tell you to stop at CookOut first and get you a BBQ tray with a Cheerwine. Thank me later!
6. “Do What Makes You Happy” are the words that I live by. I’ve really learned to stay true to that since I’ve started this whole blogging thing.