Everyone else is all, "bye 2013" "Here are my fav pictures" "Here's a list of things Imma pretend to stick with" and I'm all, "COOKIES!"
Y'all 'member a few weeks back when I was bakin' up a storm and told y'all I had made the most delish cookies? Well, I do and now I'm gonna spam the recipe. I wanted to post this right before Christmas but that nasty lil flu I got said other wise. Y'all I really would punch babies for these cookies. That's how good I think they are. Ok, maybe I wouldn't literally punch a baby but y'all get the point.
I came up with the idea for this cookie after someone commented on my Heath Bar Cake. She said, that I should try Heath Bar Sugar Cookies. I asked her for the recipe but I don' think she saw my comment. Side note: that's why y'all need to stop bein' no-reply bloggers. So I can properly interact with y'all. After I didn't hear back I figured I could figure it out. I knew how to make sugar cookies and figured I could just add Heath Bar to them. So that's what I did and this was the result. SOOO, good y'all don't even know.
Yep, get to nom nomin'!
1 cup butter
1 cups sugar
3 cups of flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1-2 cups Heath Bar bits
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F
2. Butter, eggs and sugar go in a bowl and need to be mixed
3. Slowly add the salt and flour
4. Once all that has been mixed together, fold in the Heath bar bits.
5. Make small balls and place them on a pan/cookie sheet. I coated mine with Pam.6. After I smoosh the balls, I like to dust them in powdered sugar.
7. bake for about 10-12 minutes or until they are ewwy gooey. Don't bake to long or you'll break your teeth trying to bite into a Heath bit. The smaller the cookie the quicker it cooks.