This mornin' i'm headed out to a job fair. Can y'all tell how thrilled I am to have to drive over an hour away for this?!?! Don't actually answer that. Well, here are my thoughts on a Thursday.
1. It hasn't yet reached 9:30 am and I already feel as if I'm conquering the day ahead. However, it does seems a bit silly that I'm in my Pj's drinkin' my morning coffee wile doin' the blogs on my Mac. Y'all I feel so hipster. Well, as hipster as I can get here in my little Texas town.
2. When you call my house all hours of the morning, don't act surprised that my Madre is at work. Most abled bodied people are at work this early in the AM. Where you not at work when you called my house?
3. Coming to put floors in someone's house at 8 in the AM is not very nice. Especially when their alarm was set for 8:45 in the am. After all the drama and weeks of being confided to the dining room the least you could've done was let me sleep in.
4. Congratulations to the Mens Soccer team on making the Gold Cup Finals. Can ya finally bring it home for once? That's not to much to ask!
5. Why can't these bills just pay themselves?
6. Oh how I wish a job would just fall in my lap. I mean shouldn't I jut be able to wave the fancy piece of paper SFASU gave me and be done with it? Am I not the only one who thinks its awkward to have to sale my self to total strangers. Pretty sure my resume speaks for itself.
SHARE THIS | PIN-IT | TWEET IT