So Whitney, at I Wore Yoga Pants is doing a link-up where you post random facts about yourself. I wasn't going to do a link-up today but I really liked this idea. Plus it didn't take much planning and allowed me to focus on the job interview I have this week.
So without further adieu, here are some facts about me .
- I'm like an old lady and must watch my stories daily. (Y'all GH be the ish)
- I'm obsessed with Superman.
Yes I just took a screen cap instead of taking a new photo. Yes I posted this on my Instagram a few months back
- I watch far more reality tv then I should.
- I really do drink Sweet Tea/ Lemonade every day. Currently I've gone 48 hour without some and I'm fenian like a crack head.
Insert collage of instagram pics
- I am terrified of hotel mattresses. Like terrified y'all
I give you me circa Feb 2010. I was a delegate at a business conference for an organization I was a member of at SFASU. No lie this is how I slept in the hotel.
- Everything has to be in terms of three and I hate even numbers. They make me uncomfortable. For example I can't have my radio volume on 15 cause that adds up to 6.
- I believe the Mangos are out to get me. How is it I went 23 years without knowin' what a Mango is and now they are EVERYWHERE. Y'all how hard is it to just make plain orange juice so I don't puff out like a blow fish and start havin' hives...
- I wish Ron Washington was my Paw Paw (Obviously I'm a rangers fan)
- Gwen Stefani taught me how to spell bananas. Yes, I just sang the song while typin' this to make sure I typed it right. (No. I don't even like bananas)
- I'm ALWAYS wearin' Scunci headbands. (Just look at most of the pictures I post)
- I want Marty Roe to sing me to sleep every night.
- If I can't fall asleep then I turn on Wimbledon or Star Trek (2009 movie adaptation)
- I love to pretend I'm money and chill in old safes.